Thursday, October 3, 2013

No Pictures...Just Memories

I must admit, that I have been a lazy blogger this summer.  If it wasn't for Crystal, we would hardly have anything entered into "Life on the Lake".  Thanks to our wonderful daughter-in-law for keeping us up on the fun that we have had this summer.  I will try harder because I know that if I don't, important memories will be forgotten.  Let's see what I can remember some of those things right now....

1.  Of course, Jake and Luke's exciting entrance to the fam (just did a blog entry on that.)
2.  Paddy's many amazing, completed, perfectly executed wake board flips for the first time THIS summer with the new boat.
3.  Crystal wake boarding also!
4.  Dad says, "Fishing was for crap!"
5.  Lily learns how to ride her bike without training wheels.
6.  Grammy Camp with the zoo, Toledo Museum and private tour.
7.  Jackson masters driving the Gator and charms the family with his love.
8.  Layla decides that she doesn't want to be called, "Miss Bossypants" and informs all of her list of foods that she likes.  (about 11 things)
9.  Joey executes his ninja warrior routine and takes swimming lessons with Grammy.
10. Logan continues to make me laugh and counts to 10 in Spanish.
11. Jeremy is a baby whisperer with the twins.
12. Molly is amazing with her long ordeal this summer.  She and Jeremy juggle 5 children with courage!
13.  Sarah loves her nieces and nephews with all of her heart.

Let me know if you can think of anything that you remember, feel free to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment