Saturday, August 6, 2011

I whip my hair back and forth! JULY

So, the expression that was repeated over and over during the month of July was, "I whip my hair back and forth," from the song that Willow Smith sings. Dad heard us singing it. The next day he was singing the song, but saying," I shake my head up and down." We LOVE him.



The month of July brought fun times....The Venetian Festival in Charlevoix



Downtown brings on vampire tendencies. Lunch at Scovies makes us happy.



Down at the park we rode ponies, slid on slides,
played games, pet the animals, and just had fun!







Grampy sat with Joey by the lake enjoying the cool breeze on a very, very hot day.



We saw Megan Willet, our neighbor, from Nine Bark Lane.

Layla LOVED the blow up slide.




x












The pony rides were a hit. Layla's horse got away from her bridle and started to run away with Layla on it. Jeremy came to the rescue.






























No comments:

Post a Comment