Monday, September 3, 2012

"MY- BOAT"

Talkin' 'Bout MY BOAT!


l
There is something so dear to Joe's heart...his boat.  We tease him constantly about this and you must know that he deserves it.  When we are up at the cottage and it hasn't been good fishing weather, I suggest that he go give his boat, appropriately named "My-Boat",  a big hug and see how "she" is doing. He usually does go.
     My-Boat is a 30 ft. Tiara.  Actually it is 28ft., but, the platform on the back adds 2 feet.  He has added a hard top and a super GPS and fish finder.  It has seen many, many fishing trips and brought him lots of proud moments.  Many comment on what a nice boat that he has and he just beams.
     And...talk about the way he compares every other boat to "My-Boat"!  "That boat is just a
Go Fast"  That boat is not as big as "My-Boat".  "My-Boat is much nicer than that boat"   " There is a boat like "My-Boat", but a little older."
     Ahhhhh, a fisherman and his boat.  A true love affair!

No comments:

Post a Comment